DAVE & LAURIE - THE NOELKE TEAM
- The Noelke Team is a husband-wife team working for YOU in real estate. Our team is ready to help you buy or sell a real estate property and provide you with the confidence and trust in our abilities to get the job done.
- What can you expect from Dave & Laurie, The Noelke Team? Professionalism, Honesty, and Dedication in an ethical manner that you expect. We look forward to working with you and would appreciate the opportunity to earn not only your business but also your trust.
- Business Community: The Noelke Team and Coldwell Banker River Valley Realtors are members of the West Salem Wisconsin Business Association. Laurie became a board member of the Business Association in February of 2017.
- Marketing: As a business professional in Marketing for 19 years (Dave) you can count on the Noelke Team to find all routes possible to achieve Real Estate Success.
- Servant Leadership: As a former educational professional with a Master's Degree in Servant Leadership (Laurie), you can count on the Noelke Team to do what it takes to work for YOU.
- Dedicated: When you hire the Noelke Team to list a house for sale or to help you purchase a house, you will receive the attention you deserve in the real estate process. As a husband-wife team, you can count on us to work together in your best interests. At Coldwell Banker River Valley Realtors, there are many tools available to us that will streamline your buying and selling process. House listings are advertised on all the high-traffic sites, such as Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com, as well as local placements, such as the LaCrosse area MLS.
- Technology: At Coldwell Banker River Valley, REALTORS, we have available to us some of the best technology in the Real Estate industry. That technology is at our fingertips which I will share with you to guide us through this journey together. Combine that with some of the best agent training that is available in the real estate industry and your experience with me will be a success.
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- LaCrosse Area Realtors Association (LARA)
- West Salem Business Association Members
- First Time Home Buyers
- Seller Agent / Representative
- Buyer Agent / Representative
Thank you for visiting our profile page. I have been married to my wonderful wife Laurie, since 1999. We have three beautiful children together and in the past 20 years have lived in La Crosse, Shelby, the Town of Hamilton (North of West Salem), as well as in the Village of West Salem.
I am a graduate of Aquinas High School in La Crosse, and hold a Bachelor's Degree of Science, in Sales & Marketing, School of Business at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse. In addition to real estate, I handled LaCrosse Speedway's Sales & Marketing for 19 years. With my very strong background in marketing, you can count on us to get the job done, whether it's selling your current house or helping you find that house of your dreams.
Aside from working, I enjoy spending time with my kids, boating & fishing, cooking, woodworking, and walking my wife's two dogs.
I appreciate the time you took to view my profile, and we look forward to having the opportunity to help you buy or sell your current or next property. If you would like to contact me by phone, I can be reached at 608-792-4846.
National Association of Realtors (NAR)
Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
La Crosse Area Realtors Association (LARA)
West Salem Business Association Member
Smart Home Certified
Licensed Real Estate Sales Person in State of Wisconsin
Bachelor's Degree of Science in Marketing at University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
19 years of Sales and Marketing Experience
I was born in La Crosse, Wisconsin and currently reside in nearby West Salem with my husband and three children. I love the River Valley area and have always called it home. One of my passions is helping others, and because of that personality trait, I obtained a Master’s Degree in Servant Leadership at Viterbo University. Prior to Real Estate, I was a music teacher for 12 years and have always loved the relationships I had developed with my students, parents, and staff. In addition to real estate, I teach private music lessons - mainly piano.
Whether you are looking to purchase a home or sell a home, as your agent, I will work with you as I did my students… in a professional, educated and caring way. It is my goal to help you in finding the right home to fit your needs, or to get yours sold in a professional and timely manner. As an agent working for you, it is my goal for you to have confidence in the buying or selling process. A house sold or purchased with integrity, honesty, and professionalism is what I have to offer you. Whether you’re a first time home buyer, or an experienced seller and buyer, I will be committed and dedicated to helping you go through this process from start to finish.
I realize that deciding on selling or purchasing a house is one of the most important decisions you will make. I look forward to discussing with you the next step in your search or sale. Let’s make your next house YOUR home, or sell your current house for its deserved market value. Give me a call at 608-317-2410 or email me at email@example.com and we can get started.
State of Wisconsin Real Estate Licensee
Member of La Crosse Area Realtors Association (LARA)
Member of Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
Homes for Heroes Licensed Agent
Military Relocation Professional Certified Agent (MRP)
Board Member of the West Salem Business Association
Business Member of the West Salem Business Association with (2) Businesses
Bachelor/Science Degree, Music Education– University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, 1999
Master’s Degree in Servant Leadership – Viterbo University, 2010
If you are a Seller...
- Your home will be marketed, not just listed!
- Your home will be marketed as part of my innovative, "Every Day Until It’s Sold," program.
If you are a Buyer...
- You can be assured that you will be exposed to all the homes in the area that are in your price range and meet your needs.
- You will have representation from the first time you see your new home, through negotiations, the escrow process, close and after.
Searching for Real Estate can be fun, but it's important to hire a professionally trained Licensed Agent to work for you. The Noelke Team is confident that we will be your Certified Specialist to help you buy or sell a house and achieve Success.